Friday, May 25, 2018

Can I Do It All?

I don't know how you are, but I always imagine I will have more time than I actually do to devote to my projects.  I just know I will stitch faster than I have before, knit faster than I have before, or read faster than I have before.  I plan too many things to do and then fall woefully short in the end. 

For one reason or another I have not been working on this every night.  With the three-day Memorial weekend upon me, though, I plan to make more progress.

I have a bag of stitched projects that need the finishing work done on them and so I might do a little of that, too.  Also, there's sourdough that needs baking and green chile chicken enchiladas to make up (I always do extra for the freezer).  And, we're going to a movie - Solo: A Star Wars Story.  I'll probably have to do a little laundry and cleaning, too.......




No comments:

Post a Comment